1. Review Insurance PoliciesMost likely the premium has gone up;
2. Unplug Your AppliancesMaybe go to your electricity meter to check to see which one is the biggest electricity consumer by unplugging one at a time starting with the big ones;
3. Reassess Your Phone SetupTake a look at MagicJack, only $20 a year, I use it, caveat is that you need a PC to be running all the time.
4. Eat At Home and Pack Your Breakfast and LunchDone!
5. Tune Up Your Car and Check Your TiresNot very intuitive, I guess you need to spend some money to save some.
6. Seal Windows and DoorsIf you live in the colder states.
7. Pay Down Your DebtEasier to say than done, but absolutely, especially credit card debts;